Vanilda Fátima Maioline Hin
Public Offices and other activities
- Retired Rio de Janeiro State Attorney;
- Chief Rio de Janeiro State Attorney of the Subsection of Enforceable Tax Debt;
- Advisor to the Secretary of State of the Rio de Janeiro Civil Police;
- Chief State Attorney of Tax Affairs of the Rio de Janeiro General State Attorney’s Office;
- São Paulo State Attorney, admitted by public service examination (September/1980 – June/1985).
- Examiner in the following public service examinations: Public Defender’s Office, “INSS” Attorney and Rio de Janeiro State Attorney.
Received the “José Carlos Barbosa Moreira” Prize in 2000, established by the Rio de Janeiro General State Attorney, in recognition of the best defense of the State’s interests presented in a judicial proceeding.
- “Responsabilidade Tributária na Falência e na Recuperação Judicial e a Lei Complementar nº 118/2005” (Tax Liability in the Bankruptcy and in the Judicial Recovery and Supplemental Law N. 118/2005), in “A Nova Lei de Falências e de Recuperação de Empresas – lei nº 11.101/2005” (The New Bankruptcy and Recovery of Companies Law), coordinated by Paulo Penalva Santos (Ed. Forense, 2006).
- Degree in Law – “Faculdade de Direito de Presidente Prudente” (Presidente Prudente Law School), São Paulo, Brazil (1979);
- Postgraduate Course in Provisional Proceedings – “Universidade Estadual de Londrina” (Londrina State University), Paraná, Brazil;
- Postgraduate Course in Enforcement Proceedings – “Universidade Estadual de Londrina” (Londrina State University), Paraná, Brazil.